The Dalton Foundation Project, relink.org has been announced to be one of the 12 winners for the Challenge Phase of the Ohio Opioid Technology Challenge. As a winner of this phase, relink.org also becomes a finalist in the Product Phase of the competition. The Challenge is a three-phase, prize-based competition to find technology-based solutions that address or improve opioid abuse prevention, treatment, and overdose avoidance and response. Click here to learn more.
- The Power of Partnership: Container Impact Summary
- The Neglected Humanitarian Crisis Unfolding in Haiti: A Warning from the Haiti Health Network
- Turning Trash into Life-Saving Treasure
- Dalton Foundation Founder & Chairman Ray Dalton Receives 2019 Philanthropist of The Year Award
- relink.org Wins Challenge Phase of Ohio Opioid Technology Challenge